Where do you deliver to?
- We deliver palletised items free throughout the UK, with the exception of the Highlands and Islands. For deliveries to Scotland and Wales please call to confirm delivery is possible in your area:
Does the price quoted include delivery and VAT?
- Yes, the quoted prices you see for palletised items are inclusive of delivery and VAT (for deliveries to Scotland and Wales please call to confirm delivery is possible in your area)
- Smaller items are charged postage and packing and this is done automatically through the checkout where carriage is calculated. Delivery for smaller items is by courier 3-5 working days.
- Non Palletised deliveries Products that are not sent on a pallet, are sent by Courier Service.
How are the bulk bags/pallets delivered?
- We use a nationwide haulier service. eg Topsoil ordered in one tonne bulk bags will be delivered on a pallet from a large lorry (vehicle sizes vary depending on the size of the order). Pallets are lowered from the rear of the vehicle on a tail lift and the manoeuvred from the rear of the lorry to as close to your property as possible on a pump truck or pallet trolley. We can only guarantee kerb side delivery however, where possible the driver may move the pallet onto your drive way if you have one, (it is only possible to move a pallet on a firm level surface such as concrete, tarmac, paving etc) we cannot deliver or move a pallet on soft or uneven surfaces such as gravel drives, grass etc or steep slopes*
*For some local deliveries in the Merseyside area we use our smaller vehicles which makes access a little easier, please ring to confirm before ordering.
What happens if I have a small driveway?
- We can only guarantee kerb side delivery. However, where possible the driver may move the pallet onto your driveway if you have one, (it is only possible to move a pallet on a firm level surface such as concrete, tarmac, paving etc) we cannot deliver or move a pallet on soft or uneven surfaces such as gravel drives, grass etc or steep slopes
Do I have to be at home when the delivery is made?
- Deliveries will normally require a signature but if you are not going to be at home to receive the delivery, please could you state during the checkout process where the driver can leave the parcel/pallet safely. Alternatively just email us from here with any necessary details. If an advance date of 3 days or more is requested we will endeavour to deliver your order on that date.
When do you deliver palletised items?
- Price quoted on palletised items includes delivery normally within 3-5 working days. Working days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday excluding bank holidays and public holidays. It is possible to arrange delivery on a specific day in advance, but please allow 3 working days for normal delivery, and we will endeavour to deliver on your date specified.
Do you offer Next Day Delivery?
- Yes, we offer Next Day Delivery (ie next working day) on certain items; orders placed by 11.30am can be delivered next working day. It is advisable to confirm 'Next Day Delivery' orders by telephone.
- Working days are Monday-Friday, excluding bank holidays and public holidays.
- If Next Day Delivery option is not available on purchase please give us a call to arrange where possible. To add Next Day Delivery Option - Click Here
Do you deliver Saturdays?
- Yes, we offer Saturday delivery on certain palletised items, although Saturday pallet deliveries incur a £35 surcharge. All Saturday deliveries are before 1300 hrs.
Will I receive an invoice or receipt?
- The confirmation e-mail acts as your invoice and receipt.
What do I do with the pallet?
- Unfortunately, our haulage company doesn’t collect the pallets, so we ask that you think of the environment when you dispose of your pallet. Your local council may be able to advise on this, although they do make great kindling.
Do you want the bag back?
- The bag is yours to keep or recycle.